Lately I have felt unappreciated. So this post is just for me to vent. Today my grandma called me useless and that kind of stung. But what can I say, I dont like the things that she does. My mom is mad at me because I wouldnt take the recyclables to the recycling center. So I cant even talk to her. Im sad because my ACT socre came in and it didnt go anywhere. That is sad considering I need it to jump just one point so I can apply for a full ride to the college where I want to go. I dont really have anyone to tell this to because as much as I try to stay in touch with people I am pretty much just left alone. I am to much of a goody goody for the people that I used to hang out with, or at least I think thats why we dont hang out anymore. The people that I want to hang out with cant on the days that I can so its a mood point or is it moot point. Either way its that. Well I suppose I'll stop whining and actually go do something....til next time....
Jessie
No comments:
Post a Comment