Friday, October 08, 2010

Mixed Signals

I know he wasnt drunk. I know I wasnt drunk.
So why was he nuzzling me like we were dating?
Why?
I told him he wasnt playing fair, I told him it was a jerky move.
Because even though he was nuzzling on me, I am pretty sure we are still in the same place we have been for over a year- friends. Thats it. Thats all.
So why the hell is he nuzzling me?
Yes, I am over thinking this, but dang it, no boy nuzzles me, ever, so I have a right to think about it too much.
Nuzzling my neck, my ear, stroking my face, kissing my neck, my cheek. It was like we were living in a Christian Romance novel, and it was awesome, amazing. I felt like we were two puzzle pieces in that moment that fit together just right.
But at the end of the day, I know he doesnt feel the same way, hes barely talked to me all day. We should have talked about it before he left. We need to draw some lines.
Emotionally, I cant handle the teasing, the nuzzling and then nothing- its not fair to me.
Either you want me or you dont, you dont get to have things both ways. So pal, make up your mind!

No comments: