Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cry me a river

By Justin Timberlake (yup, haha)

So after a summer saying that it would be really nice to have a guy who would just tell me if he was busy and couldnt talk, I got just that.
Let me explain.
There were times when James wouldnt talk to me, and he said that he was busy and not ignoring me but I never knew when those times would be- so how was I supposed to know not to talk to him? All it would have taken was a text saying "hey, sorry I cant talk right now" and I would have been fine, I would have not worried, I would have not texted, things would have been wonderful. However, he never gave me such a response.

Good riddance to him.

Moving on. I have this friend, someone who is turning into a great friend. OK so today I texted said friend with a "hey amigo" and then later I got "hey sorry im workin today cant really talk" and I smiled, and danced and told anyone who would listen to me because FINALLY someone got it.

Now, it isnt likely that this person and I will turn into anything more than just friends, but I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to have someone get it.
This person, yes its Matt, has been a cheerleader for me lately, being an ear if I need to vent and just plain one of the best friends a girl could ask for! :)

Here's to having someone there to help you realize that what you want isnt nuts. To having someone who understands, even if it is a subconscious act on their part!

All things, my friends, come to an end, the good and bad, the happy and sad, and the trials and tribulations, so smile, put on your brave face and sooner or later your brave face will morph into your happy face without you having to arrange it that way! :)

No comments: