Sunday, June 26, 2011

We're like fire and gasoline.

Its from Tomorrow, by Chris Young.

It was 2 years 3 months and 4 days, but I think I've finally given up.

Does it mean that I dont long for you to change my mind? Nope, I wish that you would show up sweep me off my feet and the two of us could run off together for a bit. But the rational side of me knows it wont happen.

Also, I have learned that shutting you out does nothing. If you decide to kick me out of your life, thats fine, but I will still be around. I will still answer your texts, I will still be your friend, and yes my heart will probably jump any time that I see your name on a phone or on facebook or whatever, but I will be there if you need me. However, the moment you start flirting I have the right to start ignoring what you say.

Also, you may feel this is coming way out of left field. But we kissed, 4 weeks ago... and then little flirtatious things, but you never followed through. And that means that my brain had a lot of time to do a lot of thinking. Probably overthinking but you never tried to stop it... so here we go... well really, there you go.

My explanation is that though I would love to spend time with you, see where it leads, it seems you do not feel that way. I wish you the best, J, really. :)

One of the things that I have been seriously thinking about lately is that when someone wants you in their life, they dont make excuses, they find a way to see you, you are important enough that they would do as much as they could for you. Well buddy, you always find excuses. I have always clung to you, but maybe, just maybe its time to find something else to cling to...

No comments: